[peel] Re: Rich 160

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Mar 19 20:49:38 CET 2013

There were actually 136 in the second batch! So it's the Rich 216.

There must be quite a few not on your original list, I have noticed quite a
few where the date but not the year is noted on the inlay.

I'll sort out the list of tapes over the next few days, I might renumber the
shows I have already uploaded but will do so before announcing the completed
wiki pages.

Suart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
mr_maudlin
Sent: 19 March 2013 17:06
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Rich 160

Glad the second batch arrived ok, I was worried that my inability to create
two equal piles of tapes was going to lead to the second box going astray as
it wasn't on 'special delivery'.

Listened to half of the 17-10-89 show last night and it sounded really good.

Mark C

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> , "Stuart"