Mystery DubTrack finally identified after 30 years

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Jun 19 22:24:29 CEST 2013

A few of you might remember me uploading an unknown dub track into the
Files section, labelled by me as Sleeping Dogs, and also available on
Peel Early Nov 1983 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Early_Nov_1983>  .
Well, after hearing  from JohnPeel3904 about how good Shazam is now, I
fired it up and the track was quickly identified as
Out Of One Man Comes Many
<http://open.spotify.com/track/2NfriT9Fmc38dVO41LGNhr>  by Out Of One
Man Comes Many Dubs. (Spotify link).
Strange band and track title, it has to be said, and it's unclear what
if any link there is to the track Out Of One Man Comes Many Dubs
<http://www.discogs.com/Ethnic-Fight-Band-The-Out-Of-One-Man-Comes-Many-\
Dubs/release/1318468>  by the Ethnic Fight Band, which doesn't sound
anything like it.
Looks like Shazam has been trained up on anything that's available on
Spotify, or perhaps directly through record companies.

Just a few early unidentifieds to go then I'll die happy

Stuart