GZM

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Mon Jun 10 10:34:59 CEST 2013

Hi Steve,
I have all three sessions you're missing. Numbers 1 and 4 came from
6Music repeats, not sure where I got the second from. Of course, no Peel
links are included and I remove any 6Music DJ chatter over the tracks.
I'll wait to see if anyone has the original broadcast versions, but if
they've not appeared in a week or so, I'll upload mine.
Cheers,
Pad
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512"  wrote:

> Hi gang
> During my trawl for information while writing this page
>    about Gorky's
> Zygotic Mynci, I wondered if several gaps in our sound history could
be
> filled by you noble lot.There don't appear to be any recordings of the
> 1st, 2nd or 4th sessions available, due to the fact that these were
only
> put out once (the 4th being spread over two shows) and no recordings
of
> the relevant programmes have yet been shared, so if anybody has either
> the airchecks or the sessions to hand, I'm sure we'd all be
> grateful.Also, they played a live set from London Music Week on 28
April