GZM

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Jun 10 10:01:18 CEST 2013

Hi gang
During my trawl for information while writing this page
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Gorky%27s_Zygotic_Mynci>   about Gorky's
Zygotic Mynci, I wondered if several gaps in our sound history could be
filled by you noble lot.There don't appear to be any recordings of the
1st, 2nd or 4th sessions available, due to the fact that these were only
put out once (the 4th being spread over two shows) and no recordings of
the relevant programmes have yet been shared, so if anybody has either
the airchecks or the sessions to hand, I'm sure we'd all be
grateful.Also, they played a live set from London Music Week on 28 April
1997 for which I can't even find a track listing, so if anyone can
provide either song details or even a recording, that would be
wonderful.
Many thanks in advanceSteve (TK)