Request - 18th August 2004 and 31st August 2004

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Jun 5 22:50:52 CEST 2013

 >I want to hear Darren Styles session on 31st August 2004.  I liked
Hixxy's in the mix session on the 17th March 2004 show, so I would like
to hear Darren Styles mix.
18 August 2004 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_August_2004>  (French)24
August 2004 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_August_2004>  (DJ Bailey in
the  mix with MC SP)31 August 2004
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/31_August_2004>  (Darren Styles)
The one in the middle is an extra cos I mixed the dates up....
> Wow thanks for providing the link. I didn't realise you had a blog, I
guess I spent too much time downloading Peel's shows to notice it.
Interestingly you made a blog about the Festive Fifty, which I was a big
fan as well. So much so, I made videos of them, which consists of every
festive fifty from 1976 to 2004, including the all time ones on my
YouTube channel.
Yes, and thank you for all the comments you added. Might have to start
writing again with all this interest.............

> Many thanks for the link and any for ones tomorrow.

You're welcome, sorry I didn't do it sooner.
Best wishes Steve (TK)