Request - 18th August 2004 and 31st August 2004

johnpeel3904 johnpeel3904@...
Sun Jun 2 21:52:39 CEST 2013

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

> >I want to hear Darren Styles session on 31st August 2004.  I liked Hixxy's in the mix session on the 17th March 2004 show, so I would like to hear Darren Styles mix.
>
> If you just want the session, it's been up on my blog for ages:
>
> http://festive50.wordpress.com/2010/03/28/trance-europe-express/
>
> Or you could wait until tomorrow and I'll upload the shows you want.
> Best wishes
> Steve (TK)

Wow thanks for providing the link. I didn't realise you had a blog, I guess I spent too much time downloading Peel's shows to notice it.

Interestingly you made a blog about the Festive Fifty, which I was a big fan as well. So much so, I made videos of them, which consists of every festive fifty from 1976 to 2004, including the all time ones on my YouTube channel.

Anyway it would be great if you can upload the full shows, because every download of a Peel show, there is always a song or songs that I discover and want to add to my ipod.

Many thanks for the link and any for ones tomorrow.