Phil Manzanera's 801 Peel Session via Fluff

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Thu Jul 25 22:56:26 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the file, I just love quad sound and 70s music was ideally suited to it. I never had enough money for the kit back then but I've built a sizeable library now thanks to some dedicated people who are converting old quad vinyl to DTS and SACD.

I'm not a great fan of facebook in general but the groups are good and work pretty much like here. I don't know of any Fluff Yahoo groups