Karl's tape - 5th Jan 1982

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Mon Jul 22 03:18:55 CEST 2013

Already extinguished the Fire Engines Mark (terrible pun, sorry).
I don't have the Sinatras Peel session, but if anyone has a copy to
share, I for one would be very grateful. Of course, the tracks could
have come from a Kid Jensen show.
Unfortunately, the recently shared handwritten tracklistings didn't
include January 1982. Good call though, something to bear in mind for
future tapes.
Pad
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, MARK LUETCHFORD  wrote:

> http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl's_Tape_18_-_January_1982
>

> Anyone else fancy playing detective in 1982 - big thanks to Steve So
It Goes who has uploaded my track listing.

> There are gaps - if anyone has the Sinatras session of dec 81 and Fire
Engines session of nov 81 (repeated together on 5th Jan 82)  they will
be able to identify some of the ones that eluded me ... unfortunately we
have no show uploaded for 5th Jan 82 to check against but it looks like
this was the source of the majority of these tracks ...

> Didn't someone share some incredible handwritten track listings
recently - if we could match up Karl's tape inlays which only list the
bands with those listings which also listed track names things wouldl be
a lot simpler although maybe less interesting!