Karl's tape - 5th Jan 1982

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Mon Jul 22 02:17:17 CEST 2013

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl's_Tape_18_-_January_1982

Anyone else fancy playing detective in 1982 - big thanks to Steve So It Goes who has uploaded my track listing.

There are gaps - if anyone has the Sinatras session of dec 81 and Fire Engines session of nov 81 (repeated together on 5th Jan 82)  they will be able to identify some of the ones that eluded me ... unfortunately we have no show uploaded for 5th Jan 82 to check against but it looks like this was the source of the majority of these tracks ...

Didn't someone share some incredible handwritten track listings recently - if we could match up Karl's tape inlays which only list the bands with those listings which also listed track names things wouldl be a lot simpler although maybe less interesting!