One World ATP/Aphex/Venetian Snares

roger unity.gain@...
Fri Jan 11 13:47:41 CET 2013

Some more One Worlds:

DJ's Marky & Craze + Substance Hip Hop Orchestra, mad drum n' bass turntablism, + live hip-hop, 2hr. DAT
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xj067u

Paula Temple, excellent electronica set, 1 hr 33 mins. cassette
http://www.sendspace.com/file/24pfmw

Greensleeves label showcase, reggae par excellence, sadly only 46 mins cassette
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i93jf9

More to come.
Cheers
Roger