[peel] One World ATP/Aphex/Venetian Snares

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Thu Jan 10 19:33:46 CET 2013

Btw, Sendspace files are only kept for a limited time, so I wouldn't hang
about if you want this.

On the plus side, returning home, I found I had more 1 W DAT's than
previously thought, including the best ever drum n' bass set from DJ Marky
and an Infra Red special that kicks arse on a similar scale,
Cheers
Roger

From:  Roger Carruthers <Unity.gain@...>
Date:  Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:31:05 -0000
To:  <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Subject:  [peel] One World ATP/Aphex/Venetian Snares

Found this amongst my old DAT's today, which was a pleasant surprise.
Squeaky clean recording, lots of digital madness in the content .
I think the Venetian Snares set was featured on Peel's show - in fact I
think there is a copy on my mooo page - but I'm not sure about the Aphex
set.

Get it here:
 http://sendspace.com/file/5xc3d2

More One Worlds to follow, mostly from cassette, but at least one more DAT,
and a couple that I put onto CD from DAT, but no longer have the tapes
Cheers
Roger