[peel] Re: Merry Christmas

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Wed Jan 2 22:01:32 CET 2013

Tom

Thanks had a listen too and like the cut of said jib.

Hope you fulfil your resolution - I gave up making them many years ago as they never helped me get what I want - but 300 peel tapes must be worth a go!

Mark

________________________________
 From: Alan Ford <ford.alan@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 27 December 2012, 10:34
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Merry Christmas

Tom,
Listened to the Christmas Special - great stuff! Also downloaded Tom's Olympic Salute for my future listening pleasure.
http://1690wmlb.com/shows/anything-goes/
For some reason I assumed you were and ex-pat Brit, but apparently not so. When did you first discover our John?
Happy New Year
Alan
PS When I missed the Festive 50 one year, Tom was kind enough to send me the entire thing on CD.