[peel] New from JP Archive

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Feb 28 20:53:28 CET 2013

being a big Abyssinians (copied and pasted cos I can never spell it!) fan I looked up this - its a rare version on a uk based label - how did he get his hands on it? any explanation for the handwritten notes on the innersleeve - they don't seem to relate to teh record at all and is the handwriting JPs - it doesn't look like it to me ...

http://www.johnpeelcentreforcreativearts.co.uk/images/stories/a055-9043-3.jpg

I posted a comment linking to the page I did (with a lot of help from my friends!) on peel and reggae although it doesn't seem to want to load

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Reggae

________________________________
 From: steve <saipanda@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 28 February 2013, 3:30
Subject: [peel] New from JP Archive

First, many thanks for all those getting involved in the late 80s / early 90s cassette project.

Also, a blog update with new records (first 100 LPs from numbered artists) from John Peel Archive:
http://www.johnpeelcentreforcreativearts.co.uk/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=110:archive-update&Itemid=105

Here are the actual records:
http://www.johnpeelarchive.com/albums/recordbox.html?letter=1

These are now listed and linked for reference at the wiki, with many thanks to Paul Webster for putting the info together:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Record_Collection:_1-9

Cheers,

SW