[peel] Re: 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Wed Feb 27 22:39:34 CET 2013

The normal packages I send to rippers are rather smaller, up to 1kg, which fits around 20 cassettes without cases, and costs £7.50 by Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart <stuartb@...>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 27, 2013 7:24 pm
Subject: RE: [peel] Re: 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

Hmm. 1 in 20 is a poor rate, is it typicalof Parcel Post I wonder?

Obviously what we are sending ispriceless, so I wouldn’t be choosing a delivery method on what levels ofcompensation are on offer, but what has the greatest chance of being delivered!

I put in a 15kg 50x50x40cm package intointerparcel and several couriers came up with around £10 or less includingParcelforce.
Stuart