[peel] Re: 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Feb 26 20:38:02 CET 2013

thanks for your patience Rick - presume they are in a box of some sort - what size is said box? And would you be prepared to take to post office and find out postage and then Rocker could send you cheque.

If you ever come to London during the week I could meet you there ...

________________________________
 From: "rockerq@..." <rockerq@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 26 February 2013, 18:18
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

I still have moneys donated by kind folk on this list towards postage etc - we could use some of that to cover the cost of postage.

Rocker

-----Original Message----- From: Stuart <stuartb@....com> To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tue, Feb 26, 2013 4:26 pm Subject: RE: [peel] Re: 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

Hi Rich.

I didn’t realise the local pickup
option hadn’t worked out.

I’m happy to take delivery of these
and pick up the postal charge.

I calculate that the weight of the tapes should
be around 10kg which could be halved by ditching the boxes and putting the
tapes in CD envelopes, though that would be more hassle for you.
Even a 10kg package shouldn’t cost
more than £20 using Royal Mail Standard Parcels.

Thanks for getting back in touch and let
me know how you would like to proceed

Stuart