[peel] Re: 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Tue Feb 26 19:18:18 CET 2013

I still have moneys donated by kind folk on this list towards postage etc - we could use some of that to cover the cost of postage.

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart <stuartb@...>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 26, 2013 4:26 pm
Subject: RE: [peel] Re: 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

Hi Rich.

I didn’t realise the local pickupoption hadn’t worked out.

I’m happy to take delivery of theseand pick up the postal charge.

I calculate that the weight of the tapes shouldbe around 10kg which could be halved by ditching the boxes and putting thetapes in CD envelopes, though that would be more hassle for you.
Even a 10kg package shouldn’t costmore than £20 using Royal Mail Standard Parcels.

Thanks for getting back in touch and letme know how you would like to proceed

Stuart