[peel] Sophisticated Boom Boom Fans

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Fri Dec 20 15:45:35 CET 2013

Well that was confusing! I was sure I’d identified that track some time back, but then realised that there are two separate wiki pages for that tape! Mine is at http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl%27s_Tape_March_1985

I’d concluded that it was part of an unlisted session repeat from one of Muriel Grey’s stand-in shows.

Stuart

From: MARK LUETCHFORD
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 12:34 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Sophisticated Boom Boom Fans

An indentifed track on side b that may be by them here: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl%27s_Tape_-_March_1985

have also tried to edit the band's page but have made a mess of it if soem kind soul full of christmas spirit would tidy up would be a virtual mince pie in it for them

  a.. DD Month YYYY: ?? March 1985: Unknown. This track has appeared on a Karl mixtape which maybe from March 1985 so would not be a session track:  http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Karl%27s_Tape_-_March_1985. It is identified only by the name of the band
When I try and put the link into the page as an internal link it says it doesn't exist - just like my virtual mince pie.