Karls Tape 24th & 25th Feb 1981 uploaded to Moo

egdirdle2013@... egdirdle2013@...
Thu Dec 5 16:20:27 CET 2013

I think the thing here is that for me anyway music has become almost too accessible. I cherished albums much more when I had to order them from record shops or borrow deleted LPs ( they used to delete them !!! ) but by the 90s releases were often available everywhere straight away in several different formats... okay but now its gone up another level.

 You don't actually have to own anything anymore what with people on message boards that share just about everything thats ever been released.and now the BBC making tracks they play immediately saveable.. Its all very nice but in an age where there is so much being released and so much is playful , parodic and just really music about music... I look back on the days when I used to go out and try to buy a couple of albums a month that were worth buying and really have a good search and a good chat with shop owners and collectors.