Karls Tape 24th & 25th Feb 1981 uploaded to Moo

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Thu Dec 5 15:01:16 CET 2013

There is some great work going on here in saving important parts of the nations' broadcasting heritage. But I have also always been uneasy about becoming too nostalgic (my definition of being old is when I stop buying new albums). But having said that, it is wonderful when we get a conversation going about TV21, and the bass player chips in with some snippets of info on an obscure session-only cover version :)

Mark C