13th September 1989

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sat Aug 31 18:45:28 CEST 2013

Hmmm can’t seem to create a new topic in Yahoo groups. Has the interface changed or is it because I installed Windows 7 last night....

It’s a new looking page with the New Topic in a purple box, and a new Yahoo logo. But when I click New Topic I get the option to select a subject, and to pick a font, but then just a Send and Cancel button and nowhere to put the actual message!

So reverting to replying to an earlier post and using email to create this.....

13th September 1989 Around 81 minutes of the show, a continuous section, save for a tape flip and the start of the show is missing.

I don’t know exactly how long the shows were, if they started at 830pm on the dot or followed the news, but either the file starts part way through the first track (if it is long and/or some of the missing audio was the news) or there is an earlier missed track.

Complete Bomb Disneyland session (save for tape flip during one track) and a couple of great anecdotes one dealing with the Kennedy assassination aftermath, the other relating to a track made by some Dutch Peel Session regulars according to the KLF’s guide to making number 1 records....

Stuart
.