29-12-98 Show

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Thu Aug 29 21:29:24 CEST 2013

Another in my 'Possible Sound Quality Improvement' series of shows to be shared. This one is the final festive 50 show for 1998 and is virtually complete. There is a gap during 'Kerry Kerry'  at approx 42.30 where I think I had to swop VHS tapes during the original recording. There is a bit of 'tickling' interference from the FM signal in the background but hopefully it doesn't spoil the listening experience.

I managed to upload the file direct to my folder on mooo so hopefully the link works.

http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/1998-12-29.mp3

Cheers,

Mark C