need any tracklisting's done for up-and-coming '90 - '95 shows?

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Aug 22 23:17:04 CEST 2013

There's a kind of precedent though in that the notebooks of Tishbriz and John Peel Papers have been transcribed with no audio for most of these shows, though the difference is the Lorcan and Phil pages depend on the accuracy of the Teletext pages they were based on.
Stuart