[peel] need any tracklisting's done for up-and-coming '90 - '95 shows?

Barry Gibson peter.tron@...
Thu Aug 22 13:38:17 CEST 2013

i suppose it would be wrong to transcribe track-listings from either lorcan
or phil's pages to the wiki if there were no uploads associated with it.
i was thinking more along the lines of if there have been any shows
uploaded to the wiki, but no track-lists  submitted with them.
it sounds like getting in contact with SIG would be a good idea, concerning
splitting upcoming workloads.
would it be best to drop a line here, or contacting him through his
personal email?

baz