[peel] 19-11-93

Barry Gibson peter.tron@...
Mon Aug 19 17:59:42 CEST 2013

yep!
early 90's quandaries between going to the pub and recording peely.
late teens then :)
i used to get a mate to record the whole show in the next room to mine.
by that time they preferred staying in, smoking and playing f-zero on the
snes, so i could rely on them to flip the tape over come 45mins :)

i can upload this to the peel wiki no problem, aswell as doing the
track-listing this evening.

cheers for the speedy upload darrg ;)