19-11-93

Darren Giddings darrg@...
Mon Aug 19 17:36:55 CEST 2013

Here's the promised file, it is about an hour and a quarter, going
from about 11.45 to 1pm and the cross-over with Mark Tonderai. The
tape has 45 minutes of the MT show if anyone wants it .... but I have
spared you it here ....

http://www.colander.org/peel/jp-19-11-93.mp3

I think I must have stuck it on a tape when I got back from the pub,
hence the late start .... I knew Rhodri of Gag back in them days so
would have been eager to hear the session (but not so eager as to have
to leave the pub early)

If anyone can reload it to somewhere else I'd be grateful, as my web
space is getting a bit squeezed.

Thanks, Darrg