[peel] Re: 24 October 1992

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Fri Aug 16 00:27:22 CEST 2013

You can upload to the Mooo by going to the following http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/incoming/Upload.html and following the instructions.

You say the audio is in Quicktime format? That will be a first! No idea about the Mac gremlins though.

Stuart

From: turnipwarlord.1974
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 3:18 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: 24 October 1992

done it!

i went through hard disk editing 'hell' tho'
using a mac with the bias peak wave editor.
it said, "not enough free disk space to save this file".

i have 160gb free, what gives?

i saved it as a quicktime file (same file size as before)
it worked!
why? i have no idea!

but now i need to ask you guys how you would like me to send this stitched show to you.
would you like me to upload it to mediafire or zippyshare?
becuase of the size, i would need to upload it as two rar parts, but extracted it would be the one file, correct?

can i upload it to the moo site?