turnipwarlord.1974 peter.tron@...
Wed Aug 14 16:18:15 CEST 2013

done it!

i went through hard disk editing 'hell' tho'
using a mac with the bias peak wave editor.
it said, "not enough free disk space to save this file".

i have 160gb free, what gives?

i saved it as a quicktime file (same file size as before)
it worked!
why? i have no idea!

but now i need to ask you guys how you would like me to send this stitched show to you.
would you like me to upload it to mediafire or zippyshare?
becuase of the size, i would need to upload it as two rar parts, but extracted it would be the one file, correct?

can i upload it to the moo site?