Karl's tape - 5th Jan 1982

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Tue Aug 6 13:58:18 CEST 2013

I'll investigate the Cuddly Toys as you've hit the mark (no pun intended) with The Sinatras and The Church. I've got the Sinatras 'Happy Feeling' on one of those Seeds series of compilations that Cherry Red released in the 80's. Perhaps they should have a look at re-issuing those as a set (make note to email Cherry Red Marketing dept..)

Mark C