I have Shows on tape 1981 - 87 in Penarth

Andrew AndrewThezmore@...
Fri Apr 19 23:50:57 CEST 2013

Hiya, I can pick these up and pass them on to more able folks for sharing. I do a 'taxi' run near Penarth every other Saturday afternoon and could pick up somewhere mutually convenient? Alternatively, if the tapes are a portable number, I'm in Cardiff most weekdays and could meet up there. Please email me at AndrewThezmore@... to sort

Cheers
Andrew