[peel] Re: What was your most hated Peel favourite band?

Ben Harrison abcdetc@...
Fri Sep 28 04:53:25 CEST 2012

I didn't know them in the omnipresent context you speak of ... but I
have this impression I saw them too often as a support band to people
i liked. Too often --- that could have been once of course!