Attic tapes part 2

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Wed Sep 26 14:21:16 CEST 2012

Nothing worse than sitting behind a serial cougher on a train - I move after the third eruption. Thanks for this work, Steve, but, with respect, encoding 128 kbps files to 192 has no effect/affect on audio quality, simply increases file size ...
Also, when concatenating mp3 files, beware of 'micro-gaps' (of silence) at the ends ... It is possible to edit them out using Audacity etc..

Regrads,
Dr Wayne Dolby