[peel] Re: L236 (snapped)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Mon Sep 10 15:50:24 CEST 2012

Good stuff! Thanks for the assistance Stuart.

DM

________________________________
 From: Stuart <stuartb@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 8 September 2012, 22:14
Subject: [peel] Re: L236 (snapped)

Hi Doc
The tape was only stuck to itself at one point. Once that was excised I just stuck the two ends together using a thin sliver of sellotape and a little bit of spare cassette tape to cover up any exposed sellotape and it wound to the end just fine. The stuck bit was about 5 minutes into the Peel show but only a second or so was lost.

The peel side was a 34 minute unshared section from near the start of the 4 hour show of 24 October 1992. From John's intro to the show, it is clear that Pavement were never due to be in session that night despite what was announced earlier that day on Radio 1 and in Ken's book.

The first side contains the Andy Kershaw show.

The Peel segment is on the Mooo and the AK segment and flacs will shortly be once I get this bloomin wifi adapter replaced.

Stuart