FW: BBC World Service - Phase 2 - On-Line Auction Sale - Any interest to anyone?

mantoid2 stuartb@...
Sun Sep 9 07:28:28 CEST 2012

You're not alone! Though much better being auctioned than scrapped.
 Am I alone in noting the irony of such a collection of top end AV equipment belonging to a radio station broadcasting largely at the time on Shortwave?

Stuart