[peel] Peel show, 13 Nov 1979

Kev H flux.kev@...
Sun Oct 28 20:38:32 CET 2012

Mike - you are an absolute star!
Thanks so much, I am gobsmacked to hear this again, I really cannot thank you enough.  Still feels like a bit of a dream to be able to hear it now, and I just remembered that Peel's comment stemmed from Stiff Little Fingers having a track at the time called "You Can't Say Crap On The Radio"..
Wow..

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Parker
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 1:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] Peel show, 13 Nov 1979

  With a classic band like the epileptics and a member of the band here i can only take my hat off to you sir,we shall enjoy the show together as i`ve not heard this myself yet.

                       john peel 1979-11-13(complete).mp3
                          102.6 MB

                       Your file(s) will expire in 30 days

        Powered by YouSendIt - The simple way to send large files within Yahoo! Mail. Try it!