[peel] Peel show, 13 Nov 1979

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Oct 28 14:59:17 CET 2012

With a classic band like the epileptics and a member of the band here i can only take my hat off to you sir,we shall enjoy the show together as i`ve not heard this myself yet.

     john peel 1979-11-13(complete).mp3
102.6 MB
     Your file(s) will expire  in 30 days

Powered by YouSendIt - The simple way to send large files within Yahoo! Mail. Try it!

________________________________
 From: kevhkrow <flux.kev@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 28 October 2012, 12:47
Subject: [peel] Peel show, 13 Nov 1979

Bit of a long shot, I think, but the band I was in back in '78 / '79 (the Epileptics) released a single under the name The Licks ("1970s Have Been Made In Hong Kong") which Peel opened his show with on 13th Nov 79, and I recall him making some comment about the words we used in the chorus.  Does anyone have this programme, as I would dearly love to hear it again, even if it's only the intro, our record, and the comments..?  Thanks in advance :)