[peel] Re: SL Tapes (non-Peel)

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Oct 25 22:18:37 CEST 2012

Like this: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Kershaw

Thanks to A Wikia Contributor

________________________________
 From: MARK LUETCHFORD <M.Luetchford@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 25 October 2012, 21:06
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: SL Tapes (non-Peel)

would also be interested to hear other views. Still think Andy K deserves a people page here: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:People. I'm not much of an expert - maybe get him to write his own? I think someone here seemed to be pals - maybe they could ask.

I think we miss him .... and without Peel (RIP) there is more to miss.

Would also welcome a page on John Peel's Shed if the loverly author is listening.

Mark