TheSpace - Peel Archive - Z

steve saipanda@...
Wed Oct 24 17:24:09 CEST 2012

He certainly seemed to keep a lot of stuff he often claimed he didn't like - as in large amounts of Yes last week.

Imagine he did prune it back on occasion as the family house overflowed with ever more stuff. Maybe he was later easier on the vinyl than he might have been as he liked the format.

Obviously a bit of a hoarder, though.