[peel] Re: TheSpace - Peel Archive - Z

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Oct 24 16:31:11 CEST 2012

The amaount of Zappa is actually fairly slim compared to the full volume of
his output, but at least it puts to bed the question about Peel/Zappa that
we discussed a few months back.

One question though that I don't think I ever saw answered about the
collection was whether this was Peel's "self-selected" collection or is it
just every LP he was ever sent?