Dave Clarke live set at the Garage, Islington

roger unity.gain@...
Wed Nov 21 11:17:29 CET 2012

I'm just in the process of ripping this, which appears to be a a Peel show, though Steve Lamacq is also involved, but I'm having trouble dating it - any ideas?

It was part of a 'London Music Week', whatever that was, but it doesn't appear to be listed under Dave Clarke in Ken's book, and in fact the Garage isn't even listed as a venue.

 It's a storming set from Clarke, btw, and there's some nice banter between Peel & Lamo before the set starts, plus that wonderful Hitchers track about Gordon Strachan - bargain! I'll be uploading to the usual place in an hour or so,
Cheers
Roger