[peel] Re: A couple more misc sessions

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Nov 20 16:19:48 CET 2012

Thanks for all these. Strange, you've no problem with a new thread. I wonder
if it is something to do with a "/" in the original message header.

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of roger
Sent: 20 November 2012 15:07
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: A couple more misc sessions

Also 23 & 24 May 2000, live performances from Surgeon and Broadcast.
Particularly pleased to find the latter, which I didn't know I had, what
with the tragic loss of Trish Keenan earlier this year and all,
Cheers
Roger

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> , "roger"
<unity.gain@...> wrote:

> Trying a new thread, as the 'Re-ups/One World' one seems to be giving
Yahoo the heebie-jeebies...
> I've uploaded a couple more to my mooo/other, another session by the Bays
(01-03-06) and a session from Badgewearer, which I don't think I've shared
before.