One World / Re-ups

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Nov 20 10:43:13 CET 2012

I've just realised that some of my replies via Roger to the group are also falling into the black hole. i.e. if a reply is made to one of Roger's posts (should it have got through in the first place) it is likely to also fall into the same black hole. Something to do with the unity mail domain?
I'm having trouble with this one too. Replying by email didn't work. Replying on the Yahoo Mailing List web page came up with the following error:

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request at this time.

If you continue to receive this error for more than 48 hours, please contact our Customer Care team. We apologize for this inconvenience.

So I'm trying now from a fresh topic. Fingers crossed. Original message follows:

I had realised that the 20th July 2000 show was in fact 2000 not 1999 therefore not a misdate as I claimed, though a few of the others were still misdates (as had been noted on the Wiki following the original share).

The file that was named 03-06-11(Caroline.martin).mp3 had already been annotated on the Roger's Miscellaneous Tapes page at http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Roger's_Miscellaneous_Tapes as containing the end of the 19th Jan 1999 and then the aforementioned 20th January 1999. Having realised that this hadn't been tracklisted on the wiki, I listened to the files, and yes, it does start with the end of the 19th and after 15 minutes continues with the start of the 20th.

Stuart