Mark's 84 Show from a problematic cassette

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Tue Nov 20 02:47:03 CET 2012

Yes Mark, I transferred to a new cassette shell and digitised each side
to wave, so....

Side 1 is here as FLAC
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/10%20Temp/peel84-\
1.flac>  and MP3
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/10%20Temp/peel84-\
1.mp3>

Side 2 is here as FLAC
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/10%20Temp/peel84-\
2.flac>   and MP3
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/10%20Temp/peel84-\
2.mp3>

and the cassette inlay is HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/10%20Temp/Scan-12\
1120-0002.jpg>  .

I hope it sounds as you remember it!

I'll send the original cassette back soon.

Bill

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, MARK LUETCHFORD <M.Luetchford@...> wrote:

> so what happens - which black hole do these valiant folk fall in to?
>
> Bill - did you get my tape that needed doctoring?

> ________________________________

I've given up posting.

> This is another test.
>
> So yes please from me for the dancy stuff!
>
> Bill
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "roger" unity.gain@ wrote:
> >
> > Hallebastardlujah! Fifth attempt at posting and it finally gets
through!

> > I found some tape rips on a hard drive which I have probably shared
before, but which would have been stored on my Rapidhsaft account, which
expired some time ago, so I've stuck them on my mooo page under 'other'.
> >  So that's peel.mooo.com/roger/other.
> > They include sessions from The Bays, The Orb, Buzzcocks, Caroline
Martin, Gary Numan and Venetian Snares.

> >  There are a couple of others that I'll add when I've worked out the
dates, and I've just found a couple of other tapes which I don't think I
have shared before, which include sessions from S.I. Futures and Ritchie
Hawtin.

> >  If someone would care to do the honours with the Wiki, it would
probably just be a matter of updating links, though could also be some
new stuff amongst it.

> > I also realised I had several One World shows that might be of
interest. Iirc, I used to record these on a 2 hr DAT and then transfer
to cassette, so they're of fairly decent quality and some of them may
even be complete.
> >  Mostly dancey stuff â€" lot of it about back then - but they
include DJ sets from the likes of Marky, Zinc, Mr. C, Paula Temple,
Laurent Garnier etc. and label showcases from On-U, Pressure Sounds,
Greensleeves, Pork, Tele, Infra Red, IQ, Electrolux etc.