[peel] Re: Pleasant Valley Sunday

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Sun Nov 11 08:07:18 CET 2012

I can help out here, having previously scratched my head over it. The first session is listed by Ken under "Chords (92)", presumably they dropped the 'h' at some point.

Cheers aye, Pete

________________________________
 From: postscriptxyz <postscriptxyz@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 11 November 2012, 5:16
Subject: [peel] Re: Pleasant Valley Sunday

Hi Steve,

So, you've decided to abandon Asia then.

Regarding the 10 December 1993 show, you've commented on the Wiki that the Cords session is a one and only, even thought JP mentions an earlier session. The BBC site documents a session in 1992. Ken's book also includes it in "The Shows" section, but not the "Sessionography" section, presumably an omission.

Pad