Pleasant Valley Sunday

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Sun Nov 11 06:16:26 CET 2012

Hi Steve,

So, you've decided to abandon Asia then.

Regarding the 10 December 1993 show, you've commented on the Wiki that the Cords session is a one and only, even thought JP mentions an earlier session. The BBC site documents a session in 1992. Ken's book also includes it in "The Shows" section, but not the "Sessionography" section, presumably an omission.

Pad