[peel] flux.kev@... has sent you a file via WeTransfer

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Thu Nov 1 13:23:00 CET 2012

Yes please kev as i`m sure if there are comments from peel top and tailing them that we don`t allready have that alone would be of interest, so please list them and if there is any interest the group will soon request them specially if the sound qualitys as good as the last one you did, thanks.
p.s  i dont spose anybody has the peter and the test tubes session in deceny quality? all the copys i`ve heard on the net sound awfull.

________________________________
 From: Kev H <flux.kev@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 1 November 2012, 10:51
Subject: Re: [peel] flux.kev@... has sent you a file via WeTransfer

Mike, I have around 40 cassettes (mostly C90s, but a few C60s) of Peel
sessions I captured at the time, most in excellent quality, with his comments
top and tailing them. I'm a bit pushed for time right now so would it help to
list the artists / dates for you, so that I can help with any that aren't
already out there?
Kev