[peel] flux.kev@... has sent you a file via WeTransfer

Kev H flux.kev@...
Thu Nov 1 11:51:38 CET 2012

Mike, I have around 40 cassettes (mostly C90s, but a few C60s) of Peel sessions I captured at the time, most in excellent quality, with his comments top and tailing them. I'm a bit pushed for time right now so would it help to list the artists / dates for you, so that I can help with any that aren't already out there?
Kev
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Parker
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] flux.kev@... has sent you a file via WeTransfer

  thanks kev, nice quality, cheers.

  From: WeTransfer <flux.kev@...>
  To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, 30 October 2012, 22:14
  Subject: [peel] flux.kev@btopenworld.com has sent you a file via WeTransfer

        Want this and future WeTransfer emails in a different language?

                         hi Mike, thanks for your comments re Tube.. the earliest thing that Col (vocals) and I put together circa Oct 1978, but the most enduring of our songs!
                          Heres the fragment of the Peel show from 2 Feb 84, shame this is all I have but better than nowt!

                    flux.kev@...
                    has sent you a file.
                    01 Peel_2_feb_84.mp3 (12MB)
                    The file will be deleted on November 13, 2012.

                   Can't see the download button? Then click here to download your file.

                   If you have any questions about WeTransfer, or to read our terms and privacy policy, please visit wetransfer.info. © 2012 WeTransfer

                    WeTransfer Channels
                    Your own WeTransfer site for $120 per year.
                    Register here.