[peel] Re: What was your most hated Peel favourite band?

Ben Harrison abcdetc@...
Tue May 29 04:35:50 CEST 2012

I once was given a tape of a Festive 50 which included Salt Tank, Shellac,
Pulp, Nirvana, Wedding Present -even Oasis- and... The Fall (you don't
say!!!)

It had a song called 'Seether' by an American quartet (two guys/two gals;
they appeared in a Pavement video as a ersatz Pavement).

I realise it's voted-in, but blimey... it really broke the flow for me at
the time.

And now I recall the name. Veruca Salt.