[peel] Re: What was your most hated Peel favourite band?

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Mon May 28 12:52:17 CEST 2012

Very much in favour myself, might be a good time to mention this:

http://www.leedstickets.com/eventinfo/3273/Half-Man-Half-Biscuit

HMHB gigs are rare enough, HMHB gigs within 20 miles of our house are a thing to be cherished. Anyone else planning on attending?

Pete

________________________________
 From: Humphrey <thebarguest@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 27 May 2012, 23:00
Subject: [peel] Re: What was your most hated Peel favourite band?

Never liked HMHB - mediocre music/toons & mediocre/6th-form humour. John would have been VERY desparate to like them because they were from the Wirral (like himself) ... I think Zappa did musical comedy much better and the Fall were often funny (sometimes probably unintentionally) esp. with their song and album titles ...