[peel] Re: What was your most hated Peel favourite band?

RobF robfleay@...
Wed May 23 16:50:45 CEST 2012

Speaking of Oasis, I was glad that Peel never got behind them as I always
thought they were truly dreadful and unoriginal.

Been racking my brains all day for a band that Peel championed that I
couldn't stand, but I'm drawing blanks (although I never did much like
Steveless either)

Plenty of stuff that I really didn't get at the time (like The Ragga Twins
& the Bhangra stuff) but in hindsight and age I can appreciate what he saw
in them.

Never understood why he suddenly started liking Blur & Radiohead though.
Not often he was behind the curve