Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect £200

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun May 6 11:35:14 CEST 2012

Fellow Peelites
1) Peel 036 (BFBS) <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_036_(BFBS)>
I'm in the middle of sorting out the dates for these little
compilations, and I enjoyed listening to this one immensely. So,
discover C86 again with John, from June 1986.
2) The excellent Life Has Surface Noise site, which has been mentioned
here before, is throwing up a number of recordings containing previously
unavailable material, despite the fact that it is purely sessions with
the odd link, all in superb sound quality. For example:
08 May 1997 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_May_1997>   (FSOL via ISDN.
Also contains Steve Lamacq ISDN session from 1996)22 March 2001
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_March_2001>   (Mighty Math:  remainder of
show as yet unavailable)17 June 2004
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_June_2004>   (4-hour Sonar special: two
sets not on the available recording)
3) Finally, many thanks to Isector for an almost complete recording of
this.
12 March 1996 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_April_1996>   (Bis, Wedding
Present and Orbital from Sound City Leeds)
Best wishesSteve (TK)